Florida Tech Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK so lets make this a go for Saturday March the 31st starting at 11 am . If yall can try & let me know if your coming a couple days ahead of time it would help so I know how much food to get.

I'll keep you posted. I can chip in on the food as well. Currently I plan on attending but I'll know more when it gets closer to that time frame.

Just had a change of plans... I can make it... magine that... hummmmm

I'm in to watch the thread and see what develops.

+1......that's all I can do from this distance besides hope Google Maps updates their website right over the driveway right then-and-there.....:rofl_200:

...I suppose you guys can put up a webcam but that sounds like too much trouble....:eusa_dance:

I'll try to remember to do videos and photos of the action. Sure wish you all could make it....

Looks like I am in and Bringing Maxgassers for all to try! Kyle, can I bring some parts to sell or display the powder coating? If you rather I not, I totally understand.
PATMAX

Everyone Else, Bring Cash........:rofl_200::clapping:Great Deals For Sure...

Hopefully we will have a good turnout. I figured I would do something a little diffrent this time & picked up a couple small door prizes figure we will have some kind of little contest or drawing if we have enough people. If I feel like getting up at 3 am I might even cook some ribs.

Kyle, don't forget I lost eighty pounds since you last seen me and have that new drag slick to run! LOL
Better rethink...

Dunno if I'll be buying much. But I'll bring some cash to help with the food at the least.

Sent from my Tapatalking Hercules Android

A sticky 6 inch slick might just end up breaking something depending on how much power you are making. We all know your reaction times are top notch! What's it gonna take for Christine to do Crack Poppers? NOS Mustang parts?

Latest posts

Back