Florida Tech Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A sticky 6 inch slick might just end up breaking something depending on how much power you are making. We all know your reaction times are top notch! What's it gonna take for Christine to do Crack Poppers? NOS Mustang parts?
LOL ! I am sure me or her would take Mustang parts since I been spending all my cash on her car lately to my bike fund went to shit. I am sure me or her one will make some & I might do ribs if I feel like waking up that early since I cook my ribs for 8 hours.

Just bringing this back to everyones attention as it's only a couple weeks away. I'm trying to bring a couple guys along in hopes of converting them... One has 6 bikes but no VMax's yet, the other is convinced but he just needs to take the plunge... Hope to see everyone from around Florida....

Thank You CaptainKyle and Christine for making this day possible....

No_Rain.jpg

thanks so much kyle for doing is. please thank christine as well

March 31st eh? I might just be able to make that! I'll try to get my friend Nate to come along as well. I just talked him into getting a Vmax too! Cant wait to see some more bikes! Too bad my bike looks like absolute crap since the persistent salty rain during the entire 1st weekend of bike week did a huge number on all of the polished aluminum, which is pretty much every part on the bike.....ugh..:bang head:. Havent had a chance to re-polish yet... But that wont stop me from making the ride and coming out!! :punk:

On a side note:
Can we update the original post with all the dates/times/location?
Also a running list of who is definitely coming and who is on the fence would be awesome! :biglaugh:

March 31st eh? I might just be able to make that! I'll try to get my friend Nate to come along as well. I just talked him into getting a Vmax too! Cant wait to see some more bikes! Too bad my bike looks like absolute crap since the persistent salty rain during the entire 1st weekend of bike week did a huge number on all of the polished aluminum, which is pretty much every part on the bike.....ugh..:bang head:. Havent had a chance to re-polish yet... But that wont stop me from making the ride and coming out!! :punk:

On a side note:
Can we update the original post with all the dates/times/location?
Also a running list of who is definitely coming and who is on the fence would be awesome! :biglaugh:
I updated the post with address & time phone number etc. As far as who is coming I hope they will all post up a little ahead of time & as far as your bike looking like crap I think your all good my bike looks far worse than yours & always will as it sits out side most of the time.

Boostmax, I am going, and was frettin of having to make the trek solo. It would absolutely be effin awesome if we could ride over together. We can work out the details as the day approaches, but either I could meet y'all at the 192 Exit or y'all can meet me at the Fiske Exit.

Boostmax, I am going, and was frettin of having to make the trek solo. It would absolutely be effin awesome if we could ride over together. We can work out the details as the day approaches, but either I could meet y'all at the 192 Exit or y'all can meet me at the Fiske Exit.

Sounds good,
You know of any fun backroads to take across the state? Highway driving is efficient, but not much fun IMO. There's not many options going across though. I'll check out some maps.

Sounds like you're gonna have a great turn out Kyle.. It'll be Cool to see everyone there.... Far as I know, unless they wimp out, I'll be there with 2 others I'm dragging along. One on his R1 (He Also Has a Suzuki There That Kyle's Working On) and one in a Cage... I'd have him ride one of my bikes up but he doesn't have a Motorcycle Endorsement...:bang head:

Cool, The more the better. I'm trying to get SkullDuggery's new tail section painted and installed before the 31st. Got it all mocked up and I'm using a driver backrest with my Sportmax Front Seat... It'll help hold me on the bike during acceleration. It's been close a couple times....:rofl_200:

Earl was supposed to call at 5 pm and stop by tonight. Not. His averages are really low. I may have pissed him off. I called him an asshole as I was hanging up from talking to his message box...Oops.:biglaugh:

Barring any unforseen family issues, I'm gonna be there with Twisted's Maxgasser seats. Kyle, I'll bring something as a door prize I think anyone would appreciate and make the trip worthwhile. A Gen 1 thing really but a Gen2 guy could appreciate too I suppose. Look forward to seeing all the faces that belong to the avatars. With all I have been dealing with lately I won't be able to trailer up a working bike but maybe you'll have a loaner by then! Maybe I should bring a plate with me just in case! Looking forward to a popper or two!
PATMAX

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Your Dogs could wake the Dead Kyle.....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

PATMAX, It'll be great to see you......

Latest posts

Back