Thunder 2013 - Will You Be There?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
Thunder in the valley will be June 20 - 23. VMOA Agenda now posted:

http://www.vmoa.net/modules/xcenter/?storyid=33

Who is going, reply back to this ongoing list now....

1. 06VMAXIMUS (Bob & Delores)
2. Mabdcmb (Mike)
3. Donnelly317 (Matt)
4. The Beekeeper (Tom)
5. Redbone (Brian)
6. Leecifer
7. NHVmaxpower
8. Sdt345
9. Vmax-Mike
10. CustomMax (Ed & Autumn)
11. KosRider
12. 95spfldmax (Mike & Gina)
13 1967vmax
14. Hellion (Mike)
15. Bill Seward

Last edited:
As long as nothing comes up! Hotel booked friday and saturday me and my two girlfriends will be there

I want to go bad but it's going to depend on work and the weather... If my situation allows then I'll be there...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I plan on going this year. Hope to meet a bunch of you guys this year. So count Ed and Autum in. :punk:

I'm in!!! (Mike & Gina)...........hopefully arriving Thurs afternoon....

Danny have your stuff ready to go!! Gina & I will pick you up on way by. Room for you and Max in Blazer & on trailer!!...you just gotta split a room with someone...........

Garrett you need to get out more too!! :biglaugh: Steve work on him over there!!

:rofl_200:Ed oh yeaahh would make a great vanity plate :rofl_200:

I will be there im off that week so if any of you all want to rip it up early let me know plan on doing a few rides,as well.

1967vmax Beekeeper-Tom and Redbone-brian will be early. Maybe you guys should get some time in on the 2x4's :biglaugh: .................................vmax-mike

Way to stay positive Ed. You will make it this year and i will have to 6000rpm 2nd gear your ass just to see if that orange bike of yours is orange juice or orange kool-aid.

Oh Don't worry about my orange bike actually its more like Orange Crush but I'll show you just how well that 250 tire shits and gits! That's one little advantage that people forget about big rear tires. They hook up and pull almost to the point where it feels like it wants to leave right from under you. Lol, I'll show ya.

I'm in!!! (Mike & Gina)...........hopefully arriving Thurs afternoon....

[COLOR=red[FONT="Arial Black"]]Danny have your stuff ready to go!![/COLOR] Gina & I will pick you up on way by. [/FONT]Room for you and Max in Blazer & on trailer!!...you just gotta split a room with someone...........

Garrett you need to get out more too!! :biglaugh: Steve work on him over there!!

Good luck with that Mike, I have been working on him for years...
he wont budge out of taylor hollow :wacko:

although if I lived there, I probably wouldn't budge either :biglaugh:

Back