Thunder 2013 - Will You Be There?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kathy & I are coming out with another couple. Bill & Frannie... They're riding out on a Harley(tm), Kathy will be on her Burgman 400, and I'll be on the '85 Max. We're getting there Wednesday early afternoon, Bill & Fran coming in Thursday....

I'm in!!! (Mike & Gina)...........hopefully arriving Thurs afternoon....

Danny have your stuff ready to go!! Gina & I will pick you up on way by. Room for you and Max in Blazer & on trailer!!...you just gotta split a room with someone...........

Garrett you need to get out more too!! :biglaugh: Steve work on him over there!!

Man, I sure wish I could Mike!! Thanks for the thought tho and you guys have one hell of a time!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

What's the hotel everyone Is staying at again or atleast close to the evening events ????

I've still got a room booked for my first time at Thunder. IF nothing comes up between now and then (she may have to work), Shala & I should be there Wednesday evening.

Ya been a long time since hanging out with the NE punks........as usuall it will be last min planning but those are the best hahahah

Might be driving with truck and trailer so if happens I might bring the bike in the back of truck and be able to hangout with you all........won't know til closer to date

T-Minus 7 weeks & counting............

We need one of those countdown timer-thingies here.....:biglaugh:

:real mad:
Well it's not looking good for me. The Drs have a month n a 1/2 to find out whats wrong w/ me or I wont be going :-(. It will be a misserable trip & I wont enjoy myself . Another Drs apt tonight at 5:30 & hoping to get an apt for a MRI. The ultra sound I had monday come up Negative :bang head:

Latest posts

Back