Thursday night at Thunder 2012?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
Hey all,

I need to get a count of how many people plan on making the Thursday night BBQ/Pool Party after the all day ride? We need to figure out how much food we will need to get. Thanks!

1. Michael Moore
2. PDWeyand
3. Steve Katz & Kristi
4. The Beekeeper
5. Leecifer
6. Vmax-mike
7. DMAN999
8. Scott Long
9. KosRider
10. Steve Jasse
11. Rick aka twistedmax
12. twistedmax's friend
13. Robert Cummings
14. Veebooster
15. 2Wheel
16. Mr Bill

Last edited:
I'll go out on a limb and speak for the other Mi riders I know are going, Beekeeper, Leecifer and Vmax-Mike, Lee and I plan on getting there late morning on thurs and catch the ride!.......................Tom.

I'll go out on a limb and speak for the other Mi riders I know are going, Beekeeper, Leecifer and Vmax-Mike, Lee and I plan on getting there late morning on thurs and catch the ride!.......................Tom.
You stated yourself there twice....I take it is just 4 of you that your speaking of, right?

UPDATE: Nevermind....read it wrong...its 3 of you!

Thanks Tom!

Alsp want to add that we can do a nice ride if you guys want to bring Helmets which are required in Md, we are close to the state line.

Alsp want to add that we can do a nice ride if you guys want to bring Helmets which are required in Md, we are close to the state line.

Jim, are you referring to the Thursday day ride? Thats already a given! Thanks again for all your help and looking forward to hanging with you this year.

where and when does the thurdays ride start

Hi Paul,

I will be leading out the group from the Days Inn to meet up with the main rides leader. I plan to get there by breakfast time and figured we could head out around 11am perhaps.

Details will follow as time grows near.

If your coming Thursday to Thunder in the Valley, make sure you get on this list so we know our approximated attendees for the first BBQ.

Thanks in advance!

Im thinkin on two here, can I bring non vmax rider? hes got a cool old KZ, and if we get to the days in late (12 -2)how are we going to hook up?

Im thinkin on two here, can I bring non vmax rider? hes got a cool old KZ, and if we get to the days in late (12 -2)how are we going to hook up?

All are welcome on this ride. We arent biased to just just vmax riders alone! I am still trying to figure out a game plan for the late comers. I will post more as I know it. Trying to get a consensus of what time everyone is arriving for the majority. I, myself, will be rolling in around 9:00am or so.

Make sure to get on the list for the Thursday night BBQ. I would think anyone coming in on Thursday will want to catch up with the day ride group and hangout at the BBQ/Pool party thereafter!

Let me know so I can add you...

Back